DGCustomerfirst: Dollar General aka DG is a variety store chains located in the United States of America. Dollar General was founded by J.L. Turner and his sons in 1939 in Kentucky. After a huge response from the public, the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange in 1968. That was the breakthrough for Dollar General. If we talk about the current situation of DG then till 2017 Dollar General achieved a milestone of $21 Billion in total revenue (Figure may vary with time)
DGCustomerfirst com survey
James has started Dollar General with only $5000 and with hard work and consistency they have improved dollar general revenue by $2 million in 1950. In the year 1968 four years after James Luther died, the company has achieved over 42 million sales per year and income of $105 million per year. The dollar general also went versatile in 1968 and now have 14, 000 storefronts all over the universe. The most amazing U-Turn for the company came in In 2002 when dollar general achieved $6 billion in sales.
Dollar General hasn’t stopped here, they started new strategy like other big companies are doing nowadays to collect customer’s feedback and from customer’s feedback, they try to figure out which services need improvement so that they can increase customer database and enhance their services.
A DG customer can take part in Dollar General Customer satisfaction survey at dgcustomerfirst com where you need your latest Dollar general store visit receipt (If you have done any purchase) and need to provide answers of some basic and simple questions. In return, Dolar General will $100 gift cards & Sweepstakes as a reward to few Lucky Winners. So, If you have made any recent purchase from any Dollar General Variety store located in the US and wants to win $100 then in this article you will get complete information regarding How to Fill up dgcustomerfirst survey with all rules & regulation.
DGCustomerfirst survey Rules
- This sweepstake is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.
- An applicable tax of Prize will be paid by Winner
- The winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release and a w9 text identification form within ten days of winning the prize
- The customer should keep his/her invoice/Receipt of their recent purchase
- Minimum age requires to take part in the survey is 18.
- Dollar General Employees and affiliated connected with DG are not allowed to take part in the survey.
Dgcustomerfirst Sweepstakes Entry Period
- Sweepstakes begins on April 27, 2018, at 12:00 PM Central Time (“CT”)
- Sweepstakes End Time February 1, 2019, at 11:59:59 PM CT
Once the winners of last Entry will be announced then New Sweepstakes Entry period will be updated on dgcustomerfirst official site.
Dollar General Survey Details
|Prize on coupons||$15 coupon|
|Prizes for sweepstakes||Gift cards worth $100|
|No. of Prizes awarded||4 per entry period|
|Location/Place||District of Columbia and the US|
|Age Criteria||Above 18|
|Limit on Entry Per entry period||1|
DGCustomerfirst com survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com
Here is the complete step by step guide to take Dgcustomerfirst feedback survey.
- The first step is to go to the official dollar general survey site which is www.dgcustomerfirst.com
- You can switch Language between English & Spanish
- Next step is to provide the time of your most recent dollar general store visit
- Now enter store number given in the receipt
- After which you enter your 15 digits survey code which is at the base of the invoice
- Now click on the start button
- This will now take you to a page where you are being asked some questions
- In questions, You need to Rate your Overall experience at Dollar General variety store. It should be based on cleanliness, employee friendliness and store environment etc.
- When you are done with filling the dollar general customer survey, the participant has to provide his/her name, email, contact details, address to get $100 gift card and sweepstakes.
That’s It. You have successfully completed DGCustomerfirst Survey at dgcustomerfirst.com
Take DgCustomerfirst survey by Mail without Purchase
To enter without making a purchase, an eligible consumer need hand-written his/her complete name (without initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½”x5” card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail need to mail it to:
Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes,
P.O. Box 251328,
A Mail-In Entry must be postmarked by the Entry Period End Date and received by the Mail-In Entry Received by Date
DgCustomerfirst Prize Announcement
Each winner will receive one $100 Dollar General Gift Card (“Prize”). Total Four hundred (400) Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes (ten per Entry Period). The total ARV of all Prizes available in the Sweepstakes is $40,000
How to claim dgcustomerfirst Prize reward?
Once winners will announce they need to undergo identity verification process based on DG rules & regulation.
Winners will be contacted by Email or Phone call.
Prize will be delivered within 6-8 Weeks.
If winners will fail to identify their identity the prize will be revoked.
So these are the complete steps of dollar general Survey. Don’t miss this opportunity to win free sweepstakes if you are a regular customer of Dollar General store.
Dollar General Official site – www.dollargeneral.com
Dollar General Survey Site – dgcustomerfirst.com
Survey Step Guide – https://surveyexperiences.com
More info. about Dollar General – DG Wikipedia
DGCustomerfirst Sweepstakes Winners List – Winners
DgCustomerFirst Survey Sweepstakes Rules – Sweepstakes Rules